L&S Seamless Guttering takes pride in its friendly and helpful contractor staff. However, this attitude is not limited to us. Oklahoma City is nicknamed “The Big Friendly” for its community values and helpfulness towards visitors. We like to think our approach fits with the city’s motto!
If you’re visiting our website from outside the area, we hope that you can stop by our city and experience the friendliness yourself. Here are a few Oklahoma points of interest and tour attractions you may enjoy.
- Oklahoma City Zoo: This expansive zoo and botanical garden has been engaging families for over 100 years. It is currently home to 500 animal species including lions, tigers, and bear… oh my! Enjoy interactive experiences, like feeding lorikeets and giraffes or watching sea lion shows and elephant demonstrations. The zoo also offers a wallaby enclosure and stingray touch tank. Special behind-the-scenes tours allow you to get closer to grizzly bears and Asian elephants. You can also enjoy a boat or train ride through the extensive park.
- Oklahoma City National Memorial: Both solemn and beautiful, the Oklahoma City National Memorial is a tribute to those who lost their lives in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. It contains a reflective pool and a field of empty chairs which represent the deceased. It is a well-known symbol of our city and a sacred place.
- Science Museum Oklahoma: If you have children, you MUST visit this museum! Step into a tornado simulator, build with giant Legos, walk a tightrope and learn to operate a Segway. The theater and planetarium present regular shows and you can enjoy the museum’s Japanese garden, children’s garden and lawn games.
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum: Also called the National Cowboy Hall of Fame, this museum offers a large collection of artifacts, sculptures and pictures of the Wild West. The Rodeo Hall of Fame features rodeo champions and another wing honors on-screen cowboys beloved in American pop culture. Children can test their ranching skills in the Children’s Cowboy Corral.
- Bricktown: A success of urban renewal, Bricktown is the city’s entertainment hub. Once-empty warehouses are now shops, attractions, entertainment venues and restaurants. If you like it, Bricktown has it—sporting events, concerts and museums, like the American Banjo Museum. You can also enjoy narrated cruises along the canal or simply take a nice river walk.
- Oklahoma History Center: This Smithsonian-affiliated history center offers an extensive collection covering all elements of Oklahoma State history. You will learn about Native American tribes, pioneer life, cowboys and even enjoy an exhibit called Oklahomans and Space. The museum also features traveling exhibits and there are interactive opportunities for children. Outside, there is a quarter-mile walk that explains the diverse terrain of the Red River Valley along with gardens, sculptures and exhibits about native plants.
L&S Seamless Guttering is Oklahoma City’s nickname “The Big Friendly” defined! We hope you enjoyed reading about Oklahoma points of interest and tourist attractions and you stop by to visit our city soon. There’s plenty to do and see!
Categorised in: About Us